Taking care of our health and wellness should be more than just a New Year’s resolution. It needs to be a sustainable change – and one that will fulfil us with abundant health. This is possible now more than ever with the introduction of BICOM bioresonance therapy to my practice!
I have made a significant investment in BICOM, a sophisticated medical device using state-of-the-art German technology, widely used on both humans and animals in over 50 countries with over 8000 doctors in Germany using the technology to treat patients!
How does it work?
Bioresonance technology is designed to adjust your body’s energy patterns (known as frequencies) and effectively ‘tune’ them to a harmonious frequency which can help with problems hidden deep in your body and your cells.
It’s not difficult to imagine your body as a system of energy. In fact, you are continually emitting energy in the form of measurable wavelengths, or 'frequencies'.
As long as this energy stays at the right frequency and flows freely everything is fine. But numerous factors can disturb the frequency. The idea of bioresonance is to restore the correct pattern by utilising electromagnetic frequencies to diagnose and treat illnesses.
What does the treatment involve?
Bioresonance is a non-invasive therapy which involves placing electrodes on your skin for diagnosis and treatment. The electrodes are connected to a BICOM machine which checks the frequencies coming from your body, and then counteracts bad frequencies by restoring the optimum balance.
By using electromagnetic frequencies to diagnose and treat, it is possible to stimulate the patient's own immune defences and the body's own ability to self heal. The cells, when healthy, can initiate cellular regeneration to heal damaged tissues, organs, glands and systems. The principles incorporated into the development of the BICOM are based on scientific advances over the past 100 years in the fields of cell biology, biochemistry, physics and quantum physics.
Is Bioresonance for me?
In a nutshell – yes! Everyone can benefit from unsettled newborns to the elderly.
BICOM therapy can be used in a wide variety of cases, most notably, allergies and intolerances, chronic pain, chronic inflammatory disease, diseases of the liver, as well as digestive, immune, neurological, and endocrine (hormone) disorders. It has also proven to be a main proponent in the treatment of Lyme's disease.
What is it good for?
- Analysing the homeostasis of organs and systems and detection of toxicity and dis-ease in the whole body - getting to the cause of a health problem!
- Restoring energy – excellent for chronic fatigue syndrome, ME etc
- Acute and chronic pain – from sporting injuries to fibromyalgia
- Detection of nutritional deficiencies
- Detection and treatment of allergies, food intolerances, chemical sensitivities and electro-magnetic sensitivities
- Detection of the biological activity of microflora: presence of candida, viruses, bacteria, parasites and liver flukes and treatment of the damaging effect on the body
- A host of digestive disorders
- Liver detoxification
- Hormone problems including thyroid disorders and infertility
- Headaches and migraines
- Skin disorders
- Smoking addiction
- Sleeping problems
- Weight loss
- Lyme's disease
The list goes on....
(For further reading, refer to bioresonance.com and regumed.com)
By adding BICOM bioresonance, a profound and powerful medical therapy to my already extensive repertoire of naturopathy, nutrition, herbal medicine, homoeopathy and flower essences, I am offering a truly comprehensive and holistic range of natural therapies to diagnose and treat illnesses.
So, are you ready to treat the cause and not just the symptoms? Are you ready to start the journey to optimal wellness? Book a consultation today!
(Private health fund receipts are available if you are able to claim)
- Standard naturopathic initial consultation - 1 hour £75
- Standard naturopathic follow-up consultation - ½ hour £45
- Bicom bioresonance naturopathic initial consultation - 1 ½ hours £110 (introductory offer)
- Bicom bioresoance naturopathic follow-up consultation - 1 hour £75
- Allergy testing 1 hour £75
New Clinic Hours
I work at the Ilkley Healing Centre on Mondays and Tuesday and Wednesday (9.00am – 2.30pm), and one Saturday per month (9.00am – 1.00pm). For appointments, please phone the clinic on 01943 602 177.